There are two main types of cookies: Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies. A Session Cookie disappears after you close your browser. A Persistent Cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the website. We may use both types of cookies.
The cookies on our website are either set by us (first party cookies) or by third-party partners (third party cookies) and fall into the following categories:
First party cookies
- next-auth.*: These cookies are used to maintain your sign-in state on the website.
Third party cookies
- ph_phc_*: Cookie used by the third party service Posthog
- tidio_state_*: Local storage identifiers used by the third party service Tidio
- firebase:authUser:*: Local storage identifiers used by the third party service Firebase
Third party services
- Posthog – Used to collect information about how people use our website.
- Firebase – Used to authenticate the user via username/password
- Tidio Chat – Used to get in touch with Customer Support
You can control and delete cookies as you wish, for more information see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and set your browser to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
Who is Jetty?
Jetty.co.uk (Jetty) is owned and operated by Jetty 1750 Ltd. Jetty 1750 Ltd is registered in England and Wales at 11 Finsbury Business Centre, 40 Bowling Green Lane, London, EC1R 0NE, UK. Our company number is 14268882 and our UK Data Protection registration number is ZB287263.
Our Data Protection contact is Daniel Bower who can be contacted by email at email@example.com.